Monday 5 October 2015

Behind every successful child, there is a hardworking parent


Mummy is my Tutor!

Behind every successful man, there is a woman.

To me, behind every successful child, there is a hardworking parent.

Friends have been asking me to share the secret formula of my Primary 2 boy scoring well in examination without outsourced tuition.

So, the million dollar question is: Can parents be the children’s tutors?

To me, it is possible! Well, at least in Primary School.

As you can see, I do not write fantastically. In fact, I only manage to get a B3 for English at ‘O’ Level. Although I did manage to get A1 for Maths, Science and Chinese in my “O” level. I am not an ex-MOE teacher either. However, up to now, my boy, Wen who is currently in Primary 2 in a neighbourhood SAP school, still manage to get top 3 in class with my coaching.


His most recent result:

MA and AA results

The secret formulae:

The 2 Ps – Passion and Patience


Let me share more with you in the coming days…….

No comments:

Post a Comment